Height: 166cm | Eye Color: Hazel | Hair Color: Light Brown
Highly Trained in the following disciplines - Static Trapeze, Duo Trapeze (catcher), Cradle (catcher), Flying Trapeze (Catcher), German Wheel, Clown, Group Bike, Toss the Girl, Hula Hoops, Skipping, Aerial Chains, Aerial Hammock, Piano.
Some training in the following disciplines - Harness/Aerial Wall work, Chinese
Pole, Pitching, Juggling, Hoop Diving, Pyramids, Dance, Guitar, Ukulele, Clarinet.
Comedy | The Iron Maiden | Since 2017 | Strong Woman
Children's | The Very Circusy Caterpillar | Since 2011 | Clown
Street | The Big Wheel Show | Since 2012 | Acrobat
Cabaret Act | The Trick Ponies | 2006-2012 | Trapeze Catcher
Children's Theatre | Dinosaur Time Machine | 2017 | Actor
Outdoor Performance | Super Circus Squad | 2018 | Acrobat and Aerialist
Pants Down Circus | Pants Down Circus ROCK! | 2014-2017 | Strong Woman
Circus Quirkus | Circus Quirkus | 2012 - 2015 | German Wheel, Trapeze and MC
Pants Down Circus | Pants Down Circus | 2012-2014 | Strong Woman
The Circus Spot | Senior Trainer | Since 2011
Circus Oz | Senior Trainer | 2012 - 2015
Westside Circus | Senior Trainer | 2011
Melbourne Women's Circus | Specialty Trainer | 2010-2015
National Institute of Circus Arts | Assisting Trainer | 2008-2010
Flipside Circus | Senior Trainer | 2002 - 2008
Pants Down Circus - 2012 - present
I was a founding member of my own professional touring company Pants Down Circus
which was founded in 2012. This has required me to become familiar with the legal
requirements of running a company including the legal nature of partnerships.
I secured and managed the following tours for Pants Down Circus
• 2014 – WA Circus Festival
o Perth Fringe Festival
o Adelaide Fringe Festival
o Edinburgh Fringe Festival
• 2015 – Recklinghausen Fringe (Germany)
o Regional Victoria
• 2016 – Regional Queensland
• 2017 - USA (Florida, Virginia and Michigan)
o Christchurch World Buskers Festival (New Zealand)
In managing the tours of Pants Down Circus I was required to take responsibility for:
• Creative development of the production
• Applications for funding and negotiation of contracts
• Coordination of all production requirements such as staging, lighting and rigging
• Managing tour budgets
• Researching and confirming logistics and itineraries
• Marketing and publicity - including print media, social media, television and radio
• Reporting to funding bodies
• Communicating with supporting partners such as Auspicious Arts
• Strategic networking to ensure ongoing work throughout Europe and North America
from 2014 - 2017
Solo Performer 2011-present
I also have toured other shows of my own including
• 2012 – Regional NSW - The Very Circusy Caterpillar
• 2016 - Adelaide Fringe - The Loneliest Number
• 2017 - Canada (Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Ottawa and Edmonton)– The Big Wheel
As a solo performer I have all of the management responsibilities already listed above but
carry an additional load with pitching, networking and marketing.
Bachelor of Circus Arts Swinburne University 2009
High Risk Work License 2010 (Rigging)
First Aid Certificate
Current Working With Children’s Check
Finalist Gasworks Circus Showdown 2016 with The Loneliest Number (solo).
"Best Circus Show" Nominee with The Loneliest Number at the Melbourne Fringe Festival 2016.
Won “Best Circus Show” with Pants Down Circus ROCK at the Adelaide Fringe Weekly Awards 2015.
Awarded the prize for “Best Emerging Circus Performer” at the Melbourne Fringe Festival 2012.
Won “Best Circus Show” with Pants Down Circus at the Melbourne Fringe Festival 2012.
Awarded Australia Council for the Arts 'ArtStart' Grant for Emerging Artists. In order to pursue professional development in Europe July-August 2010.